Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Completed Living Room

After a week of hard and intense labor, well maybe not that labor intensive, but definitely thought provoking my living room is complete.  It looks ravishing.  I love it.  I wasn't sure about the color because it is a little less color than I would normally choose.  After several days of living with it though, I have decided I really like it.  I'm still on the hunt for some great fabric with that added color for some more throw pillows, but for now, it's good.  Here are the after shots I've obtained.
So I recovered the couch pillows for $12.78.  To see the before and afters of the couch click here.
I made new valances for the windows.  The fabric and ribbon cost me $4.50.  To see the curtains post go here.
And the paint cost me $7.50 from the Habitat for Humanity Restore.
Grand total $24.78.
Amazing! I love it.
Doesn't it look fantastic!  What do you think?
Stay tuned for my new project...refinishing the side table and coffee table I picked up. 

2 comments:

  1. WOWzers Kate!! You really need to move back and help a cousin out!! I love what you have done and for so cheap!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, I appreciate your enthuiasm!! You are really impacting your home in a positive manner, saving money and having fun. What more can you ask?!

    ReplyDelete