Sunday, October 23, 2011

Shower Curtain Obsession

I love shopping at thrift stores.  I always find really great deals.  I thought I'd share this weeks great finds. 
First I must admit my obsession....SHOWER CURTAINS.  Yea, I know that sounds really odd.  If I had enough shower curtains I'd change it once a week.  When I saw this shower curtain on Friday I got so excited because I don't have anything in blue.  Isn't it great!  And I got the candle holder below.  Doesn't it compliment the shower curtain nicely?  I think so.  So would you like to know the grand total?  Wanna take a guess?  Okay, I'll wait......
The shower curtain was $2.38.
And the candle holder was $1.38.
Grand total $3.76.
Amazing!!!  Can't beat that.  My bathroom looks like a totally different room.  I love it! 
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment